To print or export your scoresheet, use the “Export to CSV” button in the bottom left hand corner of the page and this will download a .csv file of your results. This spreadsheet can then be saved or printed for your records.
Additionally, you can use the "Print reports for individual students" to export/print a PDF of your results sorted by each student.
Other uses for the spreadsheet export may include:
- Export data for advanced filtering and analysis (multiple classes, individual students, compiling result, excel formulas etc.)
- Physical copy for printing or records
- Standard format for integrating with other services
- Sharing results for students, parents, teachers
If you're experiencing any issues printing or exporting your Scoresheet try the following:
- Using an alternate browser, we recommend Safari or Microsoft Edge
- Make sure you're printing from a laptop or desktop, our reports are not optimized for mobile devices at this time
- If you're having trouble with the Formatting of Individual Student Reports, this is a known issue we are working to address. If you are on a Windows computer/laptop, if you try printing the individual student reports using the Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser, it should still work correctly. If you're on a Mac, then please try printing with Safari instead.