Once you're ready to pose your question to the class, the next step is scanning your student's Plickers cards. To initiate the scanning process you need to first select a question in the Plickers mobile app. You can select an existing question from your library or if you have a question assigned specifically to your class, select it from your Queue panel. Initiate scanning on any question by simply selecting the [scan/camera] button.
- After selecting a question, to begin scanning cards select the [scan/camera] icon in the question view.
- In the “camera view” you will see an overlay of the the students.
- Make sure the cards are visible in the "camera view"" and Plickers will automatically scan the answers in real-time.
- Green indicates correct answers, Red indicates incorrect answers, Dark Grey indicates invalid answers and Light Grey indicates students have not been scanned.
- Once all the students answers have been collected, press the "check" to complete scanning.